Welcome to my homepage. I am Louk Rademaker, a theoretical physicist currently working at the Perimeter Institute in Waterloo, Canada.
My research interests involve strongly correlated materials and quantum matter.
Recent work has been focussed on, but is not limited to:
- Electron glasses in disorderfree environments;
- Spin and charge frustration;
- Quantum many-body entanglement;
- Far-from-equilibrium dynamics;
- Unconventional superconductivity;
- Topological insulators;
- Many-body localization;
- Thermoelectric applications of correlated materials;
- Fundamentals of quantum mechanics.