Welcome to my homepage. I am Louk Rademaker, a theoretical physicist currently working at the KITP in Santa Barbara.
My research interests involve strongly correlated materials and quantum matter.
Recent work has been focussed on, but is not limited to:
- Electron glasses in disorderfree environments;
- Spin and charge frustration;
- Quantum many-body entanglement;
- Unconventional superconductivity;
- Topological insulators;
- Many-body localization;
- Thermoelectric applications of correlated materials;
- Fundamentals of quantum mechanics.